The DME Air Lite LED flashlight, designed to be smaller, lighter and with increased performance compared to current EF-1 flashlight.
Introduction offer: Part number P2-07-0015-001, USD 131,55/EA
- Small overall size is approximately 8” in length for the entire system.
- System weight of only 218.57 grams including the flashlight, bracket and battery
- Easy retrofit with bracket holes that align with current EF-1 product.
The new flashlight is designed for retrofit in existing aircraft currently flying the DME EF-1 flashlight.
- Lithium-iron disulfide battery system will provide 3 years of usable in-service life
- The flashlight is water resistant and is made of flame retardant materials
- Activation of the LED flashlight is automatic when the light is removed from the retention bracket
- The light is deactivated when re-installed in the bracket
- The LED flashlight conforms to FAR 25 and 121 requirements
- An optional tamper shield strap is available.
Please contact your Leki Sales Representative